How to Integrate Facebook Lead Ads with MailChimp
Originally published: August 02, 2019 12:01:18 PM, updated: March 07, 2021 10:23:56 PM
Facebook’s advertising platform offers a wide range of advertising objectives to help you achieve your business goals. For example, if you have an online store and want to drive visitors to your website, you need to go with traffic ad objectives.
What are the ad's objectives of Facebook?
Awareness: Objectives that help you build interest in your products or services. Awareness is a good objective for startup businesses.
Consideration: Objectives that help you to interact with your target audience, such as drive traffic to your website, engagement, app installs, video views, lead generation, and messages.
Conversions: Objectives that encourage your target audience to take action against your products or services.
Leads Generation Ad
Lead generation is a type of advertising that allows you to collect details such as the email and name of people who show their interest in your product or service. This can be done by filling out a short form of your customization. Collected details can be downloaded directly from Facebook by following the steps below:
- Go to Facebook’s page and click “Publishing Tools.”
- On the left side, click “Forms Library.”
- On the form’s row, click download.
MailChimp and Facebook Lead Ads
MailChimp is the most popular email marketing platform on the web, with millions of customers worldwide – If you don’t yet have an account with MailChimp, it’s time to give it a try. Here’s an in-depth take on Mailchimp pricing to guide you through all available offers and plans.
You can use many tools to integrate lead ads with MailChimp, but Zapier is different.
If you want to learn how to create a conversion campaign on Facebook, here is the link
To make the integration, you need to have MailChimp and Zapier accounts. In MailChimp, you also need to create a list containing the collected details such as email and name.
Here are the steps of creating a list in MailChimp:
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click on the “List” menu and then click “Create List.”
- Fill out the list details and then click “Save.”
- Log in to your Facebook business account and go to “Ads Manager.”
- Click “Create” and select “Lead Generation.”
- Follow the steps of creating the Ad Set and then click “Continue” to set up your Ad.
- In the lead form block, click “New Form” to create your custom form for the people who are interested in your product or service.
- Click “Confirm” to send your ad for Facebook review.
- Log in to your Zapier account.
- From the list, select MailChimp and Facebook Lead Ads.
- Follow the steps of creating a Zap for this integration. During the steps, you will be asked to connect your Facebook account to select your created custom form. Also, you will be asked to connect your MailChimp account to select the list that will receive the collected information of people who engaged with your ad. Creating a Zap for this integration is not free, and you may need to go with a paid account. Really worth the investment.
One of the key benefits of integrating Facebook Lead Ad with MailChimp is to use the collected leads in your email marketing strategy. Integrating lead ads is not limited to MailChimp. You can only integrate with many third-party platforms such as Gmail, Salesforce sales & marketing, HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM ActiveCampaign, and Constant Contact.
You can search for additional integration from your page’s publishing tools by following the steps below:
- Go to your Facebook page.
- Click “Publishing Tools” at the top of the page.
- Click “Leads Setup”
- In the search field, type the name of the third-party software you want to integrate to see if it’s available.
- Click “Connect”
If you see that this post can benefit your friends, share it with them... Many thanks for considering my request.
What can we integrate to automate your marketing activities?
New to Zoho MarketingHub or an existing user? We can help automate your entire marketing activities to generate more leads, convert them to customers, and retain them longer. Learn more about this Hub.